Are you feeling the effects of this long, dark winter on your skin? Is your skin feeling and looking dull and dry? We are in love with Vitamin C serum for so many reasons.
1. Vitamin C helps to brighten your dull skin. This serum leaves you with a healthy, beautiful and youthful glow
2. Vitamin C serum aids in moisture retention. It’s no shocker that we add heavier moisturizer in the winter months to combat dry skin. Adding a Vitamin C serum to your routine can also help to keep your skin hydrated by working hand in hand with a daily moisturizer.
3. Vitamin C is great at fighting free radicals.
4. Vitamin C can calm your skin.
5. Vitamin C can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As we age our skin shows more signs of photoaging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin C serum is rich in antioxidants, keeping our youthful glow and minimizing the appearance of fine lines. (And of course, if you’d like to reduce dynamic wrinkles, come in for a BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment at our Anchorage practice.)
How to choose the best strength for your skin?
- 10% is best for dry skin.
- 15% is great for combination skin.
- 20% is ideal for oily skin.
Every morning after washing your face, apply 5 to 7 drops of Vitamin C serum to your face, followed by your favorite sunscreen — and you, too, will fall in love with it in no time.