Even with the lifting of Alaska's shelter-in-place orders, many residents are limiting their contacts outside the home. With this in mind, ACENT is now offering virtual appointments with our ENT doctors in Anchorage. These secure appointments are available to any patient interested in our ear, nose, and throat or plastic surgery services.
Scheduling Your Virtual Appointment
Scheduling your virtual appointment involves the following steps:
- Call our office at (907) 279-8800 and ask for a telehealth appointment.
- We will schedule your virtual appointment over the phone and then email a link to our patient portal.
- Complete the patient paperwork after logging into the patient portal. Paperwork needs to be filled out before your appointment.
- At the time of your scheduled appointment, you will need to click on your provider's Doxy link.
- Check in for your appointment by entering your name.
- You will remain in a virtual waiting room until the provider invites you into the virtual exam room.
If you have any questions about virtual appointments, you can call our office at (907) 279-8800. For patients in Homer or the surrounding areas, please call (907) 235-0310. You can also request a consultation at our office by using the online form.