James E. Kallman, MD, FACS
Dr. Kallman was born and raised in Northern California. He graduated magna cum laude from Dartmouth College in 1986. After graduation, he was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship for additional undergraduate study at Albert Ludwigs University in Freiburg, Germany. He completed his medical degree at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia, and remained there for his residency training in Otorhinolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery. The following year, he completed a clinical Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery with Dr. Karl J. Eisbach at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, N. M.
- The American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- The American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The American College of Surgeons
- The Alaska State Medical Association
- The American Rhinologic Society