ACENT Alaska Center for Ear Nose and Throat
3841 Piper Street #230
Anchorage, AK 99508
Phone: (907) 279-8800
Fax: (907) 279-8810
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Dwight M.. Ellerbe, MD, FACS, FAAP, Physician
After graduating from The Citadel, Dr. Ellerbe earned his medical degree at the Medical University of South Carolina in 1980. He finished a residency in Pediatrics in 1983 and practiced general pediatrics until 1989. In 1994, Dr. Ellerbe completed a residency in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at Wilford Hall U.S. Air Force Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas. The following year, he completed a clinical fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland. He later joined the staff at ACENT as an ENT and facial plastic surgeon in Anchorage serving patients from Wasilla, Palmer, and surrounding areas. Dr. Ellerbe is a retired Colonel of the U.S. Air Force; he served in Mississippi, Japan, Hawaii, Texas, and Alaska.
- The American Board of Pediatrics
- The American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The American Academy of Pediatrics
- The American Medical Association
- The Alaska State Medical Association
- The American Rhinologic Society